The North Main Association (NMA) is seeking an individual to lead the organization. The position is part time and reports to the Board of Directors. The position will have overall responsibility of managing daily activities, and aligning those activities to accomplish NMA”s goals.
The role includes administrative and programmatic duties. The successful candidate must have good interpersonal and communication skills and be comfortable /productive working with minimal supervision. Strong writing skills are important. Proficiency with spreadsheets and word processing functions are necessary. Proficiency with Quick Books, Nationbuilder and social media are advantageous.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the board of directors to develop and execute programs aligned with the organization’s mission and goals.
- Ensure the back office functions are properly completed; ensure the organization is in good legal standing and communications with partner organizations are robust.
- Represent NMA and coordinate with other community organization and strategic partners
- Engage and expand communication and fundraising efforts.
- Soliciting new members
- Preparing board packets for monthly board meetings including income and expense statements.
- Organizing events including setting up, tending and tearing down
- Preparing guest opinion pieces for the newspaper.
- Familiarity with the Master plans for North Main and tracking and advocating for progress on all goals outlined therein.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or to submit a letter of interest and resume.